High capacity dehumidifiers will suit those with large areas to treat. If you run an insurance carpet and flood revovery business, this is the tool for you. These commercial grade air dehumidifiers can remove tens of gallons of moisture per hour.
Here you will also find a selection of permanent - in home installed dehumidifiers. These are the most effective and efficient way to remove moisture from your home continuously. There is no checking tanks and emptying, just set and forget saving you a great deal of time and concern.
Dry air/low humidity environment is essential in varied application in research laboratories, seed storage facility, and pharmaceutical industry and in various other industrial and specific research applications.
Our De humidifiers are ideal to remove excess moisture from the atmosphere of a given laboratory/work place/storage facility.
Our dehumidifiers are available in two capacities: 1 ton (to cover approx floor area of 100 sq ft) and 1.5 ton (To cover approx floor are a of 150 sq ft).
However to maintain better working conditions inside the laboratory in which the dehumidifier is installed it is advisable to use an air conditioner.
Commercial Dehumidifier Systems control humidity and moisture of workplace which is critical in various commercial applications. Weiber models operate in a variety of conditions, including lower temperatures down to 35 °F, offering the best combination of operating temperature range, efficiency, water removal capacity, and low unit cost.
Commercial Dehumidifier will provide cool dry air to the conditioned space. An automatic change over thermostat on the aprilaire dehumidifier allows the system to maintain the desired room temperature whether summer or winter. The operation of the commercial application dehumidifier is completely automatic. A humidistat starts the dehumidifier upon a build-up of humidity in the room and stops when the set point is reached.
The equipment offers a wide area of application in Hospitals, Gymnasiums, Water Treatment Plants, Sanitation Plants, Telecommunications, Food Drying, Bakeries, Pharmaceutical Labs, Therapy Rooms, Clean Rooms, Photo Labs, Silk Screening and many more. Weiber represents the worlds leading refrigerated dehumidifier brands from India and other foreign countries. Dehumidifiers work on the principle of adsorption, to maintain high humidity levels at low temperature.
There's a misconception that air conditioning systems can properly dehumidify the air in your home. In fact, most residents of Georgia can attest to coming home after a couple of weeks (or several months) to find that even though they had left the air conditioner running, the home smells musty.
Air conditioning systems are designed to control temperature, not humidity. If it's cool enough outside that you don't need to run your A/C, but it's damp enough that your home is uncomfortable, you might consider a whole-house dehumidifier.
According to Peter Blaha, Product Marketing Manger for Aprilaire, whole home dehumidifiers pull air from every room in your home through the return ducts. It removes the moisture and then sends dry air back throughout your home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home, but can also work independently on days when you don't need the air conditioner.
He recommends keeping relative humidity levels below 60% in your home to keep mold and mildew from growing and to keep that musty smell at bay. There's been a growing awareness in Georgia for the need to manage humidity in the home with a crawl space dehumidifier. A whole-house system that's installed and ducted right into your air conditioning system is the way to go. The dehumidifier is installed to return the dry air before the AC heat pump system and will dehumidify the air for your entire home.
According to Aprilaire, daily activities such as cooking, cleaning and showering can add as much as 25 pounds of moisture to your home every day.
Blaha cautions against purchasing room-sized solutions from big box retailers. "Portable dehumidifiers treat the air in just one room" he says. "To properly control health, comfort and preservation throughout your home you would need to purchase a portable dehumidifier for every room. In this situation, you would consume more electricity than necessary."
"A more efficient solution is to have a single, whole-home central dehumidifier - a crawl space dehumidifier, or basement dehumidifier installed as part of your home's central heating and cooling system."
"Aprilaire Whole-Home Dehumidifiers are located out-of-sight and out of your way with quiet operation, hassle-free maintenance and up to four times more energy efficiency than the leading portable dehumidified."
"Our Aprilaire dehumidifier range will help by removing excess moisture and reducing the damage that mildew and mold can have on the sustainability of your home and the health of your family," he continues. "In addition, a whole home dehumidifier like Aprillaire's energy star rated 1730A can help qualify your home for the Green - Built Certification Program of the National Association of Home Builders"
Food spoilage can occur when there are slight changes in relative humidity (RH), Moisture, which can condense on the surface of a product, can be one of the main causes of food contamination due to micro-organism growth. Microbial growth and dispersal can be controlled if the food processing facility is kept dry. Neither fans nor conventional refrigeration units will control humidity. Here are some useful guidelines to control moisture by using commercial dehumiditiers.
1. Traditional HVAC systems remove excess humidity by overcooling. By cooling the air to dew point, these systems pull humidity from the air through condensation. The condensation is collected on coils and drip pans, which often produces microbial build-up. To solve this problem, dehumidification systems can be used.
2. Dehumidifiers come in two types - mechanical and desiccant. While a desiccant wheel costs more than a mechanical system, it does more dehumidi tying than a mechanical system. Decision to use mechanical or desiccant dehumidifier will depend on the conditions of the plant.
3. A variety of food processing applications requires conditioned space to be maintained below 45°F dew-point humidity. For this, dehumidification equipment in combination with refrigeration can be used for humidity and temperature control. A desiccant dehumidification in combination with refrigeration generally is a more eneigy-efficient and practical method of producing low-humidity air than refrigeration alone. However, it is an energy-intensive process; the cooler and drier the process air, the more energy is required, regardless of which process is used.
4. If a desiccant dehumidifier is operated continuously and delivering fairly dry air, it is not unusual for annual operating cost to exceed the purchase price of the dehumidifier. This highlights the importance of making the desiccant dehumidification process as energy efficient as practical.
Food and beverage processing requires large quantity of water, whether to cook, wash or sanitise. This often leads to increase in moisture level in the processing unit and also rise in temperature due to high humidity. Dehumidification system can help control humidity, which greatly affects the quality of food.
5. Liquid desiccant, a natural salt water solution that removes humidity directly from the air, can offer an ideal solution to remove moisture. Because the units do not require the extra step of adding excess cooling or heating that conventional dehumidification processes use, the liquid desiccant humidi Citation technology can reduce energy consumption by about 30 per cent, lowering the operating cost.
6. In addition to being energy efficient, liquid desiccant is also a natural disinfectant. The salt solution removes almost all air-borne bacteria and microorganisms in a single jniss, and eliminates the need for drip pans or coils to collect condensation. Hence, the technology oilers additional benefits of improving air quality, removing odours and eliminating hazards associated with food safety.
7. In processing powdery food such as milk powders, moisture hinders the tree flow of powders/ granules making many downstream operations (eg packaging, filtering and handling) difficult and expensive. In such cases, dehumidifiers, in conjunction with spray dryer/fluidised bed dryer, can be used to improve the quality of drying.
8. Desiccant dehumidifier is ideal for many temperature-sensitive products, which cannot be spray dried easily at relatively high inlet temperatures. Use of commercial dehumidifiers also reduces the drying time of the product inside the spray/fluidised bed dryer.
Condair, the world's leading humidification specialist, is expanding its product portfolio with a range of advanced commercial and industrial dehumidifiers.
The new Condair dehumidifier range comprehensively covers both desiccant and condensing technologies with extensive standard capacities from 0.5kg/h to 182kg/h (@20°C/60%RH).
Custom commercial dehumidifier units are also available, which are capable of providing even greater dehumidification or operating under specific or extreme environmental conditions required by an application.
Condair desiccant dehumidifiers use a silica-coated sorption rotor to absorb moisture from the air. This type of technology is ideal for low temperature conditions or applications that require very dry air, below 50%RH.
The dehumidifier's sorption rotor is regenerated with a heated airflow and the wet, hot air is vented externally. As standard, electrical heat exchangers are used for this regeneration process but gas-fired, steam or hot-water heat exchangers can also be used, either alongside the electrical heater or instead of it, to reduce energy and operating costs.
QUEST Portables are the perfect dehumidifiers for the grower wanting flexibility and convenience. Ideal for growers looking for a little extra capacity at the most critical peaks of the grow cycle, a temporary supplemental dryer or the flexibility of a product that can be easily moved to various rooms when needed, the QUEST PowerDry 1300, RDS 10 and PowerDry 4000 Pro Portable Dehumidifiers are the answer.
While the QUEST PowerDry 1300 and RDS 10 are high performing and efficient, removing 8 gal. and 10 gal. respectively (80°/60%RH), and will solve almost any humidity issue, the QUEST PowerDry 4000 is the solution for large-scale growers with more than 22 gal. of capacity.
The PowerDry 1300 and RDS 10 are constructed of durable dent and scratch resistant ROTO plastic and the PowerDry4000 Pro is constructed of rugged, non-corrosive stainless steel.
QUEST Equipment is pleased to announce the newest addition to its industry-leading, high efficiency dehumidifiers—the QUEST Dry 180.
The QUEST Dry 180 is the ideal solution for most small growrooms. With capacity up to 180 pt. (86°F/80%RH), the 180 will pull approximately 90 pt. (80°F/60%RH) in a typical growroom.
The QUEST Dry 180 was designed to be installed overhead, can be placed on a small shelf or even set on the floor for immediate plug-and-play performance.
When extra space is required, an optional duct kit is available that allows the unit to be placed outside of the growroom.